Soul Talks,


This blog is for me ..  that mean anyone will not take it as an important words for him..any way I will write it..and anyone can read it..

In this life.. and  its positions..happiness..surprises..sadness.. problems..and mysterious ways,you will need to thing..or place...or person..or even a papers..to talk about you and your feelings..like me now…..not for comfort but to get the light all we need that don't say that does not a normal thing...but for your knowledge..know that nothing is an important in the life.. just the deliverance..because it is the real life..it given by Allah..who sends it to you..by book..person..event..or just a word !  you don't know where you will find it..you just should to search..talk ..  walk ..and live for that.

Now I feel that i will be not care if I lose things from my life that I love it .. to get the deliverance..  because for Allah...it will be the most precious..we should lose a lot for it ..  and do a lot for it..we should believes that...may be the wise to be weak to pray sincerely..may be the wise to be poor to become rich with it..may be the wise to cry for laugh later ..  we don't know..  just we should to do !

 The whole world ..  with all pains..will be like a love story..  between you and the God's wise.If we really want to get the deliverance and to be survivor...  we must satisfied with all the things that happen to us.  You and me don't see what Allah sees..don't know what Allah knows...so we will live as if we agreeing with all what we have and what we do not have..! 

I have a song in my heart ,  a heaven in my soul .. and more faith in my life.. I feel that every gap inside me that will not filled just by near from Allah..because it needs the light .. and Allah is the light.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

أن تعيش حقيقتك – خطوات عميقة في معرفة النفس

المرأة من منظور "زمّليني"

ثمن التجربة