Hidden hope


I want to fly .. to  a fare place like the sky
I have a hopes  that make my life more delicious..
I hope that to make a miserable children more funny, leave their pain!
and forget the images of death! I hope that to publish my religion " Islam" in anywhere to make the hearts more light ! and I hope to be able to scream in the face of every enemy to go out..out of our world !
I can say that " I hope" to a hundred times but I want to live in one at least!
At least..
When we will live in our hopes?
If we wait our hopes to come of us, it will not come..
Our hope want alive hearts and a strength certainty…
If you want to fly like me and to hope start to be like that…

تعليقات

  1. the width of the sky ..
    feel us that it is big enough
    to carry our sad Concerns

    just looking for it . make us comfortable..

    thank's God for every thing..

    ردحذف
  2. i will pray for Allah
    to make you always...
    fine,happy,
    and in good faith
    so be like that my friend =)

    ردحذف

إرسال تعليق

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

أن تعيش حقيقتك – خطوات عميقة في معرفة النفس

المرأة من منظور "زمّليني"

ثمن التجربة